Jillian Michaels Rip 60
Jillian Michaels Rip 60
Jillian Michaels is a personal trainer from Los Angeles, who shot to fame during her stints at ‘The Biggest Loser’ and ‘Losing it with Jillian’. The two television shows showed off her prowess and talent for helping people lose weight and her knowledge in health and fitness. She fully experienced the same troubles that people she trained on the shows did, because she was an overweight teenager herself, who struggled with weight loss.
She uses a combination of various weight loss techniques to help her clients achieve their health and fitness goals, such as kickboxing, Pilates, yoga, plyometrics, and weight training. The show ‘Losing It with Jillian’ is a reality television show with a focus on people going through extreme makeovers. In each episode, Jillian Michaels targets one family and visits them at home where she helps them find bad eating habits and change their lifestyles. For the next six weeks after her visit, the family works with another trainer which is paid for by the television network. At the end of each episode, Jillian Michaels visits each family to check on their progress.
The Jillian Michaels Rip 60 System
The Rip 60 system is designed to give your body a total transformation. It makes use of rotating straps, 12 exercise DVD’s and a nutrition plan to help users achieve their health and fitness goals effectively. It’s called the Rip 60 because it’s designed to deliver results in 60 days, and has been used by celebrities who vouch for the effectiveness of the system.
The revolutionary straps used in the system allow users to easily change them and adjust according to their needs and preferences. It can be used and hooked securely on any door, tree, playground bar, or fence, making it a very versatile and portable way to exercise anywhere, anytime. If you are traveling, there’s no excuse not being able to exercise anymore because the straps can be used in any hotel room so you can still get your exercise for the day and burn calories. This is an major advantage over other systems that are less portable. The straps are made of aircraft-quality aluminum, as well as heavy-duty nylon so you can be sure that they are safe and strong enough for use. It can hold up to 300 pounds and will last you a lifetime.
The Jillian Michaels Rip 60 workout DVD’s follow an 8 week program wherein the user will learn how to do a progressive movement program which will result in a complete bodily transformation at the end of its use. Apart from the users effectively losing weight from the program, they will also learn how to develop endurance, strength, and increased muscle power.
Here’s a breakdown of the 8-week program:
- Week 1 of the program is focused on preparing the body for the upcoming workouts and helps the user correct physical imbalances.
- Week 2 helps users speed up their metabolism and learn how to exercise longer as well as to stabilize muscles.
- Week 3 has exercises that are focused on prolonged use to help the body increase endurance. It will also educate users about the Optimum Zone principle which helps in the body transformation.
- Week 4 is all about recovery, where they make use of yoga and Tai-chi to help the body relax and give the body a break.
- Week 5 starts the muscle growth phase where users will be introduced to heavier weights by using accessories such as the kettlebell.
- Week 6 focuses on power moves with faster repetitions and movements.
- Week 7 is the Explosives Moves DVD where the moves learned in the previous week are used for longer repetitions.
- Finally, on Week 8, the workout culminates all the powerful and strength exercises and assesses the user for the overall program.
The Rip 60 system is a very comprehensive exercises program with logical and sensible progressions to get you from where you are to where you want to be. However, we now recommend a different program that really produces exciting results. Click here for more details.
Filed under: Rip 60