Rip 60 Review
Rip 60 Review
The Rip 60 workout system makes use of traditional and suspended bodyweight techniques which can be done anywhere. It comes with rotating straps, workout DVD’s, and a nutrition guide which instructs you on the proper workout to do for 60 whole days. The program begins gradually and also includes periods of rest so that the body can recharge at specifically designed times in the system.
Equipment used in the Rip 60 program
The Rip 60 program is scientifically designed and all the exercise and equipment play an important role in helping the body achieve a complete transformation in 8 weeks.
1. The rotating straps are made of aircraft quality aluminum and heavy duty nylon, and are designed to hold up to 300 pounds. They are also designed to securely clutch onto any door, fence, tree, or playground bar so it’s a very portable workout.
2. It also comes with a 60 day nutrition guide which is packed with delicious and easy to make recipes. The food doesn’t only taste good but makes you feel great as it provides the body fuel for the entire program.
3. The wall chart exercise guide provides a visual guide helping you keep track of the exercises and the program. This is a great motivation tool providing visual feedback on your progress through the system. It can easily be posted onto any flat surface, and was designed by a Certified Personal Trainer.
4. The rip 60 power yoga workout DVDs are useful in helping you to recuperate and relax. The yoga moves are easy to do and will contribute to your body gaining overall well being and balance. It’s great to do anytime but comes in handy especially after the 8 week program.
5. The rip 60 for runners workout DVD is led by a running expert, and is packed with fitness advice geared for runners. The DVD is loaded with information on how to become a better runner even while doing the Rip 60 workout program.
6. Jillian Michaels workout DVD gives you a total body transformation through her complete workout.
7. The Georges St. Pierre Workout DVD is packed with MMA moves and his signature techniques which anyone can learn.
8. The travel bag is designed to fit all the equipment easily in one package, making it easy to travel and bring your workout with you. Say goodbye to bulky and difficult packing if you want to exercise on the go, the bag will simply carry everything you need.
How the Rip 60 program works
The program is divided into 8 weeks; each week has a specific focus that helps you achieve a total body transformation.
Week 1: Prepares you for the upcoming weeks and workouts by introducing you to specific movements. It will also tell you about any physical imbalances that you may have and how to correct them.
Week 2: Cranks up the metabolism and intensity with exercises that are focused on lengthening and strengthening your muscles.
Week 3: The exercises for this week are focused on longer repetitions which will give you an increased endurance. You will also learn more about the Optimization Zone which will give you a major transformation.
Week 4: Focused on recovery, this week is all about yoga and tai-chi. It will also give your body a break from the intensive training while preparing you for the next half of the program.
Week 5: Starts the muscle growth phase and makes use of heavier workout equipment such as kettlebells.
Week 6: This week is all about power moves as well as introducing you to faster movements as well as increased repetitions.
Week 7: Uses the Explosive Moves DVD to make use of what you learned in week 6 while making use of longer reps. The Optimization Zone is used again where you will learn how to adjust your movements and maximize your muscles.
Week 8: The finale workout DVD for week 8 combines all the moves learned on the past 8 weeks and also includes a timed assessment.
As you can see, this is a complete and total training system that is well paced and recognizes that nutrition as well as exercises is important to success. This is not a fad program but a real one that if followed should produce very good results. There are many tools and each compliment each other well.
We have now found another program that we recommend in place of the Rip 60 system. It’s very powerful and more cost effective. Click here for details.
Filed under: Rip 60